A wonderfully bright 2 bedroom apartment boasting a fantastic reception room which has ample space for dining and featuring a stylish open-plan kitchen situated in the heart of Camden Town.
- Exceptionally bright and modern 2 bedroom apartment
- Stunning architect-designed modern building
- Boasts a fantastic reception room flooded with natural light
- Feature floor-to-ceiling curved glass windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from utility room, en-suite and dressing room
- Building offers lift access and concierge service
- Fantastic location moments from Camden Town
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,706 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,125 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Camden Town station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Camden Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated moments from the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Camden High Street, Arlington Road is also within easy reach of the amenities of Camden Town. The nearest underground station is Camden Town (Northern Line) for excellent links.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as browsing the market, Camden Lock is a great place to hang out and enjoy the sunset.
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
This pub has an amazing beer garden that is great during the summer months!