Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this bright 2 bedroom flat features modern interiors and a wraparound balcony.
- A lovey 2 bedroom flat set within a period conversion
- Close to amenities in Belsize Park and Camden Town
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Boasts contemporary interiors and naturally bright rooms
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- 2 bright and airy bedrooms
- Also benefits from a private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 638 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Haverstock Hill is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Belsize Park, Hampstead, Primrose Hill, Camden Town and the open green space of Hampstead Heath. Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) is also close by.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600