A wonderful three bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development featuring high-specification finishes, a lovely private balcony and an excellent location Nestled in Hampstead's leafy streets.
- Superb development moments from Hampstead Heath
- 12 hour concierge service and CCTV security system
- Modern kitchen with Miele integrated appliances
- Miele free standing washer dryer to utility cupboard
- Bathroom/shower room with Duravit white sanitary ware
- Independent thermostatically controlled under floor heating
- Integrated audio system
- Landscaped communal gardens and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kidderpore Green is situated moments from the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath and a range of shops and amenities that can be found nearby while Hampstead Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bonoo Indian Tapas
A West End style Restaurant, with a relaxed style serving high quality small plates of Indian Food. Amazing atmosphere always buzzing.
Childs Hill Library
Caring staff that is always willing to help and has fantastic resources.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,481 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,223 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600