Set just moments walk from the iconic Tower Bridge, this fantastic 2 bedroom flat boasts a recent refurbishment throughout featuring exposed bricks, fireplaces, a chic bathroom and newly fitted seagrass carpets.
- Stunning character 2 bedroom split level flat
- Arranged over 3 floors in highly sough after area
- Recently undergone major refurbishment
- Newly fitted seagrass carpets throughout
- Chic bathroom featuring roll top bath
- Exposed red brick feature walls with fireplace
- Boasting natural light and generous living
- Prestigious location near Tower Bridge.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,441 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 844 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is set just moments from the vibrant cafes, restaurants and bars found on Thames Bridge Road with a wealth of culture in the surrounding area including iconic London Landmarks. With a short bus ride, you can be at Bermondsey, Elephant & Castle
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and the vibe.. Urban Farmers Market & street food supremo!
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
A special occasion place - beautifully prepared food and stunning views.