This 1920s Grade II listed building, once Bermondsey Town Hall boasts 3 well proportioned luxurious bedrooms, high ceilings, large windows and exposed brickwork, reflecting the opulence of the property.
- Designed and fully furnished by experts
- Eat-in modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Chic bathrooms with heated towel rails
- Polished light wood parquet floors
- Private terrace accessed through the reception room
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and en suite shower
- Stylish seating area with flat-screen TV
- Large utility storage cupboard off hallway
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,081 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,377 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This location is a close distance to Bermondsey Street's galleries, bars and restaurants while being moments away from the new Spa Gardens Park. Bermondsey underground station (Jubilee line) allows easy access to the West End and to Docklands Canary Warf.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Il Pirata London
THeir Italian food is delicious, the wine good, and they don't throw you out the door as soon as you have finished!
A special occasion place - beautifully prepared food and stunning views.