This remarkable two bedroom apartment has been finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from an open-plan reception room/kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and an excellent location by Putney Bridge.
- Wonderful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Offers beautifully presented living space
- Benefits from cool contemporary interior design
- Private balcony overlooking the River Thames
- Located in a sought after riverside development
- Access to residents' gym and concierge service
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Putney Wharf Tower is set within a sought-after riverside development located just moments from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along Putney High Street and within easy reach of Wandsworth Park.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,365 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,194 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 809 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000