This superb four bedroom apartment, within a mansion block, is spacious throughout, with many attractive features, including reception room and dining room, beautiful communal gardens, and off-street parking.
- Extremely well presented apartment
- Reception room with feature fireplace and bay fronted window
- Spacious dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
- Four generous bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Mosaic tiled bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Plenty of light and attractive features
- Communal garden and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Manorfields is located only moments away from Putney Heath offering plenty of outdoor space, with Putney High Street in close proximity offering a wealth of amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, and access to the River Thames.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,016 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,194 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,486 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000