Boasting impressive a stylish and modern décor throughout, this stunning five bedroom house offers superb accommodation generously arranged over three floors with a private garden and balcony.
- Superb open-plan kitchen with two separate living spaces
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- French doors from dining room leading to conservatory
- Two smart and stylish bathrooms
- Top floor bedroom with double doors to balcony
- Large private garden which backs on to Dundonald Park
- Plethora of storage space throughout property
- Immaculately presented throughout with period features
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Merton Hall Road is equidistance between Wimbledon and South Wimbledon, with a wide range of local amenities within reach. Wimbledon Chase station (National Rail) is also just a short distance away.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Merton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,581 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,494 (231 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900