This contemporary 3 bedroom maisonette boasts beautiful interiors, which are naturally light throughout and further benefits from a private Balcony and Roof Terrace.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom maisonette
- Excellent condition throughout
- Master bedroom with En-suite
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Private Balcony and private roof terrace
- Stylish family bathroom
- Situated on a quiet street
- Superb location close to Wimbledon Town and Wimbledon Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 947 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Glendale Drive is situated close to the shopping facilities of The Broadway, as well as the many boutiques, cafes and bars of Wimbledon Village. There are also excellent schools close by.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900