This bright and wonderfully refurbished 2 bedroom apartment offers light accommodation with views over a prestigious garden square in Pimlico.
- Light reception with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Good size 2nd bedroom
- Chic family shower room with heated towel rail
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb location close to River Thames
- Access by Lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,127 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 612 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
St Georges Square is a picturesque public garden square flanked by lovely stucco fronted period conversions.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!