This stunning 2 bedroom flat is set on the lower ground floor, newly refurbished throughout, offering an expansive reception room with modern kitchen, two generous bedrooms and benefits from a private Garden.
- Stunning 2 bedroom flat set on the lower ground floor
- Offering an expansive reception room with bi-folding doors
- Lovely open-plan modern fitted kitchen
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with en-suites
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Benefits from a great private garden
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,106 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Penywern Road is well placed for a range of amenities, bars and restaurants located on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000