Located on the ground floor of a secure residential development, this superb one bedroom apartment offers bright well proportioned living and entertaining space with a modern interior and a fabulous private garden.
- Presented in excellent condition
- Comprises reception room with door to the garden
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to the garden
- Smart bathroom with heated rails
- Secure building with concierge service
- Secure underground parking and access to resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Shops, bars, and restaurants of vibrant Battersea are close by, as are green open spaces and leisure facilities of Battersea Park. Local transport links include Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations for direct links to London Victoria and Waterloo.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
The Jam Tree
There are endless food and drink establishments around Clapham Common that have a lively atmosphere and The Jam Tree is included in these. It's amazing in the summer, as the whole front opens up into a terrace. They also do bottomless prosecco brunch at the weekend.
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,310 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 469 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.