Located on the ground floor of a secure residential development, this superb 1 bedroom apartment offers bright well proportioned living and entertaining space with a modern interior and a fabulous private Garden.
- Presented in excellent condition
- Comprises reception room with door to the garden
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to the garden
- Smart bathroom with heated rails
- Secure building with concierge service
- Secure underground parking and access to resident's Gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £794 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 469 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Shops, bars, and restaurants of vibrant Battersea are close by, as are green open spaces and leisure facilities of Battersea Park. Local transport links include Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations for direct links to London Victoria and Waterloo.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...