Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautifully presented three bedroom mews house offers an expansive open-plan reception room, stunning master bedroom and unique roof terrace.
- Bright and unique three bedroom mews house
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Exquisite master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Good-sized second and third bedroom both with en-suite
- Stunning private roof terrace
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Exceptionally finished throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the amenities of Holland Park Avenue and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill Gate. The nearest Underground stations are Holland Park and Kensington Olympia Station.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Sindercombe Social
Perfect for after work drinks or a bite to eat before a gig at the O2 empire, theres a laid back vibe and they have a DJ at the weekends.
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Latimer Road station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,415 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000