Enviably located in the heart of Notting Hill Gate, this stylish one bedroom fourth floor flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation and a large separate kitchen.
- A fantastic one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within a lovely residential block
- Bright and airy reception room with space to dine
- Wonderful fully fitted kitchen
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Superb location close to shops and transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kensington Mall is a prime location in the heart of Notting Hill Gate moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. Whilst Holland Park and Hyde park are also close by.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 518 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.