Set on the second half landing of a prestigious Kensington building, this expansive three bedroom luxury apartment offers the epitome of opulence with high-specification fixtures and fittings and ample storage.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Grand reception with feature lighting
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family shower room and high ceilings
- Plush carpets
- Third bedroom with turret study area and balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Iverna Court is a prestigious location in the heart of Kensington offering swift access to a collection of boutiques and shops available along High Street Kensington while High Street Kensington Underground Station is a moments walk away.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,492 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000