A wonderfully presented 2bedroom flat offering generously proportioned interiors with modern fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and a great location close to a wide range of shops on Kensington High Street.
- Superb 2 bedroom first floor flat with ample storage
- Modern fixtures and fittings with secure access
- Large reception room with space to dine and fireplace
- Master bedroom features en suite shower room
- Good size second bedroom
- Smart bathroom with marble tiles
- Sought after, picturesque cul-de-sac close to restaurants
- Fabulous location close to shops and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 647 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is situated on the first floor access via a communal entrance from the street below, which is close to a wide array of restaurants, shops and amenities on Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000