Finished to an exceptional standard, this delightful 1 bedroom luxury apartment is set on the 2nd floor and boasts wood flooring with comfort cooling and underfloor heating set within a private gated development.
- Light reception with wooden floors
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with marble tiles
- Discreet utility to entrance hall
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Superior residents facilities including pool, gym and 24 hour concierge
- Private, gated development close to Holland Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Campden Hill is wonderfully located for the idyllic Holland Park while Kesington Palace Gardens and Kensington High Street are a moments walk away. Transport links are in abundance with High Street Kensington Underground a moments walk away.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.