Set on the 30th floor of a stunning new development, this exquisite thirtieth floor apartment is the highest apartment available to rent in the west-end and boasts high-specification throughout.
- Exquisite three bedroom flat set on the thirtieth floor
- Highest apartment available to rent in the west-end
- Iconic living room views towards Tower Bridge and The City
- Three expansive bedroom with en-suite and additional study
- Intelligent home system for lighting, blinds and heating
- Bespoke interior design by Ivar London
- Brand new stunning development - apartment never lived in
- 30 meter swimming pool, spa, private treatment rooms and gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Centre Point is located in London's West End, the cultural heart of the city. Boasting the most Michelin starred restaurants in London, the West End is home to 30 museums and galleries, Europe's most famous shopping districts and 40 theatres.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
This lovely restaurant and wine bar is hidden away just off Regent Street. You'll find a cosy wine bar downstairs complete with a terrace and a fantastic restaurant upstairs, which serves impressive food.
The best and juiciest burger I have ever had! They have fantastic deals as well that enable you to get brilliant quality food for a reasonable price. The restaurant is very small, quaint and even offers cosy blankets if you're feeling a little nippy!
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £24,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,133 (198 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900