Situated within a beautiful red brick period building this stylish two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout and offers an excellent location.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Elegant building with porter services and lift access
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Two bright bedrooms (one en suite bathroom)
- Desirable location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bedford Row benefits from a convenient central location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Holborn, Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup. The atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 717 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900