Situated within a beautiful red brick period building this stylish two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout and offers an excellent location.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Elegant building with porter services and lift access
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Two bright bedrooms (one en suite bathroom)
- Desirable location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bedford Row benefits from a convenient central location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Holborn, Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great spot for tapas right by Farringdon Station, with good value, super tasty food and a buzzy atmosphere.
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 717 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.