Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in Angel, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Angel, N1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Angel, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

These fantastic new four bedroom town houses offer bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private outdoor spaces. Freehold. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the Barnsbury Conservation Area this superb Georgian house benefits from planning permission to add a mansard roof and ground level extension. The plans allow for a more spacious 3/4 bedroom home. Freehold. Read more.

Copenhagen Street, Islington, N1

595000 Recently sold

4 bedroom flat for sale

A superb four bedroom flat offering light and airy interiors with well proportioned rooms and an excellent location while being placed in a purpose-built block in Islington. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1