Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 studio properties for sale in Battersea, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea, SW11. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Battersea, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8

1100000 - 1400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x Studio for sale

Set within Switch House, the second phase of the incredible regeneration of Battersea Power Station, these superb apartments offer luxury living space finished to the highest standards. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

The second phase of the magnificent regeneration of Battersea Power Station will see 254 homes created above and within the power station itself, informed by the design, materials and spirit of this grand building. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

The second phase of the magnificent regeneration of Battersea Power Station will see 254 homes created above and within the power station itself, informed by the design, materials and spirit of this grand building. Leasehold. Read more.

Sisters Avenue, Clapham Common North Side, SW11

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Shaftesbury Estate, Shaftesbury Estate, SW11

75000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

With a quiet and safe location within the popular Shaftesbury Estate in Clapham this brick built garage has a manual up and over door with space for one car and driveway in front. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1