Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Camberwell Green, SE5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camberwell Green, SE5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Camberwell Green, SE5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Camberwell On The Green, Camberwell, SE5

624000 - 779000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Overlooking Camberwell's most famous Landmark, Camberwell Green, is an exciting new development offering sophisticated city living with superb two bedroom apartments available. Leasehold. Read more.

Camberwell New Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Don Phelan Close, Camberwell, SE5

424999 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Recently refurbished throughout to a superb standard, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers bright and stylish interior with lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Kimpton Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an ideal location for the local amenities and transport links of Camberwell, this charming two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a complete recent renovation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Nick and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Nick Stops1