Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Canonbury, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canonbury, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Canonbury, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Canonbury Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering exceptional interiors, this stunning two bedroom period property house is arranged over two floors and boasts a sought-after location Canonbury location on the doorstep to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

St Pauls Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom maisonette benefits from its own private entrance and generous rear garden and is ideally located moments away from the eclectic amenities of nearby Upper Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure development in the heart of Islington, this stylish two bedroom apartment provides modern accommodation in an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Northampton Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers smart interiors with communal gardens and a sought-after location moments from Essex Road and Highbury & Islington stations. Leasehold. Read more.

Cardigan Walk, Islington, N1

515000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private patio garden and great location in the heart of Islington, this two bedroom duplex maisonette is presented in beautiful condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Canonbury Road, Islington, N1

499995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Clifton Road, Canonbury, N1

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1