Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in Canonbury, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canonbury, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Canonbury, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spencer Place, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located within a secure development in the heart of vibrant Islington this fabulous two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides spacious accommodation in a wonderful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Compton Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This elegant two bedroom period flat boasts a fantastic and highly sought-after location, while benefiting from stylish light-filled living and entertaining space and high ceilings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure development in the heart of Islington, this stylish two bedroom apartment provides modern accommodation in an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Avenue, Islington, N5

835000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully stylish two bedroom property with high ceilings, a generous rear garden and an enviable location close to the amenities of Highbury & Islington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Church Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a modern development which is moments away from the amenities of Essex Road, this smart two bedroom flat provides funky and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Northampton Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers smart interiors with communal gardens and a sought-after location moments from Essex Road and Highbury & Islington stations. Leasehold. Read more.

Cardigan Walk, Islington, N1

515000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private patio garden and great location in the heart of Islington, this two bedroom duplex maisonette is presented in beautiful condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Canonbury Road, Islington, N1

499995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Enjoying a superb location in the heart of Islington, this well presented two bedroom second and third floor maisonette offers bright and airy accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifton Road, Canonbury, N1

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alex and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alex Leigh1