Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties to rent in Chalk Farm, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chalk Farm, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Chalk Farm, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eton College Road, Belsize Park, NW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy two bedroom flat benefits from naturally bright rooms, wood floors and an ideal location close to Belsize Park and Camden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Adelaide Road, Chalk Farm, NW3

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this excellent two bedroom flat on the ground floor, with a bright reception room, attractive kitchen and with plenty of built-in storage. Read more.

Chalk Farm Road, Chalk Farm, NW1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat set in a gorgeous and uniquely designed block that offers stunning communal areas, a 24hr concierge, wifi. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape