Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in De Beauvoir Town, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in De Beauvoir Town, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mortimer Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enviably paced on a popular residential road in sought-after De Beauviour Town, this stylish two bedroom house offers a host of period features perfectly blended with contemporary fixtures and a stunning rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Baring Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Perfectly located moments from the pretty canal walks, this stylish two bedroom house offers a superb living and entertaining space with modern kitchen which unfolds onto the garden. Freehold. Read more.

Wilton Square, Islington, N1

995000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Benyon Wharf, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Downham Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern building and enviably placed moments from transport links, this two bedroom property offers smart and modern fixtures and fittings and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Englefield Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area, this stylish two bedroom period conversion is beautifully presented and boasts a high-quality finish with a versatile front garden/parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This bright and historic two bedroom maisonette arranged over the ground, first and second floors of a Grade II listed building is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Enfield Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat set within a secure development while boasting neutral décor, stylish interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1