Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Finsbury Park, N4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Finsbury Park, N4. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Finsbury Park, N4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Woodberry Down, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fabulous one bedroom is situated within an outstanding development with access to state-of-the-art gymnasium, spa facilities with jacuzzi and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Dickenson Road, Crouch End, N8

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Isledon Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom period conversion is presented beautifully throughout and boasts a superb rear garden and a fantastic location on the doorstep to surrounding amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Victoria Road, Stroud Green, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive one bedroom church conversion boasts gorgeous original church windows in both the bedroom and reception, and further benefits from a semi-open plan kitchen and a well-maintained modern bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive fourth floor one bedroom flat provides stylish accommodation and a great location close to Finsbury Park Underground Station ad outstanding park views. Leasehold. Read more.

Hermitage Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom period conversion is set on the second floor, boasting a beautifully presented open-plan living space featuring a well-maintained kitchen and further benefits from a naturally bright bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount View Road, Stroud Green, N4

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This newly refurbished one bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor of an imposing building, with a large reception room and stylish kitchen the property offers generous living space throughout and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Vikki and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Vikki Broad1