Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham Broadway, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fulham Broadway, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Fulham Broadway, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Beautifully arranged over the lower ground floor, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a beautiful reception room, a lovely modern kitchen and a stunning bedroom leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is arranged on the raised ground floor of a period terrace and features modern fixtures and fittings an an open-plan layout. Read more.

Lucas House, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Contemporary and stylish, this great one bedroom flat has been finished to the highest of standards and boasts fully integrated kitchen, bright reception room with lovely views and off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Harbledown Road, Parsons Green, SW6

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom ground floor flat offering well presented accommodation and a private garden on a sought-after road in Parsons Green. Read more.

Kelvedon Road, Parsons Green, SW6

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a period mansion block this generous one bedroom second floor flat features high ceilings with period features and a great central location close to amenities. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom first floor flat situated within a period building in popular Chelsea and offering bright and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Epirus Mews, Fulham, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom mews house to rent

Located moments from the wide range of amenities in Fulham Broadway, this charming mews house boasts bright open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Fulham Broadway, Fulham Broadway, SW6

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering compact living space in the heart of Fulham Broadway, great for the shops, bars and public transport links, this converted one bedroom flat features a refurbished kitchen and shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape