Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties to rent in Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

River Gardens Walk, Greenwich, SE10

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive brand new riverside development boasting 24-hour concierge, swimming pool and gym this exceptional two bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors and two balconies with spectacular views. Read more.

Waterview Drive, Greenwich, SE10

529.62 per week (2295 pcm) £3,178 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the fourth floor of a block of luxury apartments benefiting from concierge and gym, pool and spa facilities, this beautiful two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior. Read more.

Collington Street, Greenwich, SE10

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a modern block of stylish apartments, this stunning, two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and beautiful river views from a private balcony. Read more.

Metcalfe Court, Greenwich, SE10

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat was the last built of the duplex uberhaus set within the peaceful Greenwich Millennium Village and boasts stunning, designer interiors, vaulted ceilings, two balconies and a terrace. Read more.

River Gardens Walk, Greenwich, SE10

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and naturally lit interiors throughout as well as two spacious, south-facing balconies, this two bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a modern and secure development. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Farnsworth Court, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a wonderful development, offering a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and two bright and well proportioned bedrooms. Read more.

Renaissance Walk, Greenwich, SE10

403.85 per week (1750 pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright and spacious rooms and contemporary living this fantastic two bedroom third floor flat in a secure residential development boasts river views and a great location in Greenwich. Read more.

John Harrison Way, Greenwich, SE10

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and spacious two bedroom fifth floor flat in an exclusive modern residential development boasting concierge service and a fantastic location in Greenwich close to the Thames. Read more.

Gibson Street, Greenwich, SE10

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stylish two bedroom recently refurbished period house boasting excellent living and entertaining space and a fantastic location in Greenwich. Read more.

Annandale Road, Greenwich, SE10

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb recently built two bedroom maisonette offers contemporary living and entertaining space with a fantastic open-plan reception room and a fabulous location close to the centre of Greenwich. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape