Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Guildford, GU1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Millmead Terrace, Guildford, GU2

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment located on the second floor (with lift) of this beautiful period conversion and boasting stylish open-plan living and interiors, a fantastic terrace and underfloor heating. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Alexandra Terrace, Guildford, GU1

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment, well arranged on the fourth floors of this sought-after development moments from the town centre and station and boasting underground parking. Read more.

Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly situated within a prestigious central development, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a concierge service, secure entry and residents' leisure facilities. Read more.

Upper Edgeborough Road, Guildford, GU1

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prime location, this superb and rarely available two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition thought with high ceilings, a secure gated entrance and underground parking with lift to first floor. Read more.

Station Approach, Guildford, GU1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom flat, well arranged on the first floor of this exclusive new development moments from the station and town centre and boasting a private balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Station View, Guildford, GU1

391.15 per week (1695 pcm) £2,347 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom flat, well arranged on the first floor of this exclusive new development moments from the station and town centre and boasting a private balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Queens Road, Guildford, GU1

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

An impressive two bedroom period house, well arranged over two floors and boasting a gorgeous kitchen/breakfast room leading to a lovely private garden moments from the town centre. Read more.

York Road, Guildford, GU1

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Guildford High Street, this superb two bedroom first floor flat is well presented with period features including high ceilings. Read more.

Guildford, Guildford, GU1

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an ideal location close to the shops, restaurants and transport links of Guildford, this superb two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with modern features and also boasts a private balcony. Read more.

Farnham Road, Guildford, GU2

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for the amenities of Guildford, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition with a pretty communal garden. Read more.

Boxgrove Avenue, Guildford, GU1

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and spacious flat is set in an enviable location close to Guildford town centre, features include a bright south-facing reception room, communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Bradfield Close, Burpham, GU4

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This charming two bedroom maisonette is ideally located for Guildford's amenities and benefits from well presented accommodation and off-street parking. Read more.

York Road, Guildford, GU1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated within easy reach of the extensive amenities of Guildford's cobbled high street, this excellent two bedroom first floor apartment is bright and spacious throughout with a recently modernised kitchen. Read more.

Wilderness Road, Onslow Village, GU2

294.23 per week (1275 pcm) £1,766 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located for amenities, this superb two bedroom first floor flat offers well proportioned living space with a bright reception room and an open-plan kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape