Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Guildford, GU1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Guildford, GU1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Alexandra Terrace, Guildford, GU1

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment, well arranged on the fourth floors of this sought-after development moments from the town centre and station and boasting underground parking. Read more.

Leapale Lane, Guildford, GU1

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of this exclusive new development moments from the town centre and boasting a superb balcony, communal gardens, underground parking and underfloor heating. Read more.

Upper Edgeborough Road, Guildford, GU1

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prime location, this superb and rarely available two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition thought with high ceilings, a secure gated entrance and underground parking with lift to first floor. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly situated within a prestigious central development, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a concierge service, secure entry and residents' leisure facilities. Read more.

Leapale Lane, Guildford, GU1

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment located on the second floor of this exclusive new development moments from the town centre and boasting a sleek finish, communal gardens, underground parking and underfloor heating. Read more.

Station Approach, Guildford, GU1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom flat, well arranged on the first floor of this exclusive new development moments from the station and town centre and boasting a private balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, GU1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the amenities of Guildford town centre including the station, this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Epsom Road, Guildford, GU1

380.54 per week (1649 pcm) £2,284 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Swimming pool, gym, concierge and reserved gated underground parking compliment this fantastic two bedroom flat in Guildford town centre. The flat also comes furnished and boasts a balcony with great views of Guildford. Read more.

Station View, Guildford, GU1

368.08 per week (1595 pcm) £2,209 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom flat, well arranged on the first floor of this exclusive new development moments from the station and town centre and boasting a private balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Hilgay, Guildford, GU1

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat is set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac and boasts large rooms throughout, access to a communal garden and set within easy reach of Guildford's amenities. Read more.

Guildford, Guildford, GU1

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an ideal location close to the shops, restaurants and transport links of Guildford, this superb two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with modern features and also boasts a private balcony. Read more.

York Road, Guildford, GU1

328.85 per week (1425 pcm) £1,974 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Guildford High Street, this superb two bedroom first floor flat is well presented with period features including high ceilings. Read more.

Boxgrove Avenue, Guildford, GU1

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and spacious flat is set in an enviable location close to Guildford town centre, features include a bright south-facing reception room, communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Stonecrop Road, Merrow, GU4

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Peacefully located in a cul-de-sac in the sought-after area of Merrow, this charming two bedroom house is light and airy with and off-street parking. Read more.

York Road, Guildford, GU1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated within easy reach of the extensive amenities of Guildford's cobbled high street, this excellent two bedroom first floor apartment is bright and spacious throughout with a recently modernised kitchen. Read more.

Wilderness Road, Onslow Village, GU2

294.23 per week (1275 pcm) £1,766 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located for amenities, this superb two bedroom first floor flat offers well proportioned living space with a bright reception room and an open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Woodlands Close, Guildford, GU1

275.77 per week (1195 pcm) £1,655 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern development moments from amenities, this bright two bedroom second floor flat offers well proportioned living space that includes communal grounds and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape