This beautifully presented Tarrant built house offering stylish interiors, a large contemporary Clive Christian kitchen, four well proportioned bedrooms and a large manicured garden.
- Immaculate large family home on the fringe of Mount Hermon
- Large Clive Christian eat in kitchen with underfloor heating
- Fantastic separate utility room
- Four good sized double bedrooms
- Stylish en-suite shower room
- Ample off street parking
- Stunning well proportioned manicured garden
- Fine example of a Tarrant built house
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wych Hill Lane is ideally located just a few minutes from Woking town centre and the fantastic amenities it has to offer, as well as close proximity to Woking leisure centre and the picturesque Woking Park.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best gym in Woking! Racquets, gym, pool - it has everything!
Runs through the entire Woking area and makes a great walk on a sunny day!
Great range of food stalls and fantastic sausage rolls from the bread stall!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,136 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,493 (231 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45