Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 18 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hampstead, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hampstead, NW3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hampstead, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Renovated to an exceptional standard throughout this stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Hampstead. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Shirlock Road, Hampstead, NW3

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with high ceilings and private garden. Read more.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasting private terrace and an enviable location on a residential street in Belsize Park. Read more.

Willow Road, Hampstead, NW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a charming period conversion offering bright, well proportioned interiors located in the desirable area of Hampstead. Read more.

Vale of Health, Hampstead, NW3

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a one bedroom property situated in the idyllic Vale of Health, surely one of London's most picturesque areas. Offered with bright and stylish interiors, two private balconies and a separate outside terrace. Read more.

South Hill Park, Hampstead, NW3

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom, first floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright, well proportioned interiors throughout with high ceilings, located moments from Hampstead Heath. Read more.

Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a brilliant one bedroom flat on the first floor that has been recently renovated to a great standard, offering bright interiors and an ideal location close to Hampstead and Finchley Road. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a grand period conversion in a prime area of Hampstead this stunning one bedroom flat offers ample living space with trendy d├ęcor, wood floors and gallery level. Read more.

Frognal, Hampstead, NW3

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a bright and modern one bedroom flat on the second floor of a grand period conversion, offered with fantastically bright and stylish interiors. Read more.

Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic Art Deco mansion block, this stunning one bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, stylish interiors and a superb location in popular Belsize Park. Read more.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the first floor this superb one bedroom apartment offers stylish, elegant interiors combined with generous living space and an excellent location. Read more.

Clifton Gardens, Temple Fortune, NW11

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure house conversion boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, modern interiors and an excellent Temple Fortune location. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Chalk Farm, NW3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period conversion, offering a large and bright reception room with a modern kitchen, and benefits from a generously sized bedroom. Read more.

South Hill Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a beautiful, quiet location along a tree-lined road moments from Hampstead Heath and the upmarket shops and boutiques in Hampstead Village, this lovely one bedroom flat offers bright open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and beautifully situated studio flat in Hampstead offers a large studio room and good-sized eat-in kitchen within a stunning period conversion. Read more.

Hermitage Lane, Child's Hill, NW2

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright one bedroom flat that is situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion offering ample living space with wood floors, and a great location close to Hampstead and the heath. Read more.

Meadway Court, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic mansion block with scenic grounds, this stunning one bedroom flat offers ample living space with classic parquet wood floors and period features. Read more.

Cressy Road, Hampstead, NW3

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully located and stylish one bedroom flat offering modern fittings throughout and a spacious bedroom with lots of storage space and a wash hand basin. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape