Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hither Green, SE12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hither Green, SE12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hither Green, SE12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Handen Road, Hither Green, SE12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a stunning period conversion this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generously sized rooms throughout and boasts a superb reception room, large country-style kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Limes Grove, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom split-level flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation with a large open-plan kitchen/reception room, two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary finish throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

George Lane, Hither Green, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion and boasting direct access to a private section of garden this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright generously sized interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lee High Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious top floor split-level flat is set within a charming period conversion and boasts a fantastic open-plan reception room, sleek fitted kitchen and large master bedroom with stylish en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Met Building, Blackheath, SE12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering stylish accommodation, this stunning two bedroom flat features contemporary fixtures and fittings as well as bright interiors and is well located within a striking period conversion close to Blackheath. Leasehold. Read more.

Desvignes Drive, Hither Green, SE13

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hafton Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom first floor conversion flat offers well arranged accommodation, including a bright reception room, two good sized bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Lee High Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious interiors throughout and boasts a fabulous fitted kitchen with space-to-dine, stylish reception room and large master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1