Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hither Green, SE12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hither Green, SE12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hither Green, SE12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brightside Road, Hither Green, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A spacious two bedroom house with a loft room, arranged over three floors offers a substantial double reception room, modern kitchen and a private rear garden. Offered to market with no onward chain. Freehold. Read more.

Handen Road, Hither Green, SE12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a stunning period conversion this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generously sized rooms throughout and boasts a superb reception room, large country-style kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

George Lane, Hither Green, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion and boasting direct access to a private section of garden this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright generously sized interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campshill Road, Hither Green, SE13

375000 - 399950

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This wonderful development can be found within a fabulous pub conversion and offers a high-quality selection of two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Lee High Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious top floor split-level flat is set within a charming period conversion and boasts a fantastic open-plan reception room, sleek fitted kitchen and large master bedroom with stylish en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Desvignes Drive, Hither Green, SE13

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Lee Park, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers superb accommodation, a bright reception room and a generously sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1