Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hoxton, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hoxton, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Hoxton, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Royle Building, Islington, N1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic views, this great one bedroom duplex flat is situated within a popular development and boasts large interiors and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a sought-after development that boasts communal gym, pool and cinema, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers open-plan reception room and fantastic views across London. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located close to the City, this superb one bedroom flat offers naturally bright rooms, neutral décor and modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Providing contemporary accommodation which is spaciously arranged, this attractive one bedroom flat is ideally located in a modern development. Read more.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

City road, Islington, EC1V

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous one bedroom flat is perfectly place just off City Road and offers light and airy, south-facing interiors along with modern décor and smart designs. Read more.

Micawber Wharf, Micawber Street, Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Hoxtons Wharf, Hoxton, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented, this great one bedroom flat is set within a secure modern canal-side development and offers good-sized rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Nevitt House, Old Street, N1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space with a private terrace area and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape