Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties to rent in Imperial Wharf, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Imperial Wharf, SW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Imperial Wharf, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated on the 17th floor of a superb waterside development, this three bedroom apartment features state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings and two private balconies with impressive views over London. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

1225 per week (5309 pcm) £7,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Featuring stunning river views and excellent proportions, this eighth floor penthouse offers bright and modern accommodation with porter and one underground parking space. Read more.

Elbe Street, Sands End, SW6

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this wonderful three bedroom house boasts a lovely bright reception room, large eat-in kitchen, private garden and roof terrace. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Chelsea, SW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the river, this fabulous three bedroom flat features bright and modern living space that has been recently refurbished with superb proportions throughout and direct access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Damer Terrace, West Brompton, SW10

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat set within a stunning property, situated close to the river Thames and benefiting from a fabulous south-facing roof terrace. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking the river, this luxurious three bedroom flat offers high-specification interiors, contemporary features, stylish d├ęcor and beautiful views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape