Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Lewisham, SE13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lewisham, SE13. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Lewisham, SE13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Burgos Grove, Greenwich, SE10

403.85 per week (1750 pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A wonderfully presented two bedroom house boasting bright and spacious interiors, a private rear garden and an enviable location in Greenwich. Read more.

Point Close, Greenwich, SE10

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the heath, this wonderful two bedroom flat enjoys a tranquil setting surrounded by plenty of green space and is close to a good selection of amenities. Read more.

Dartmouth Grove, Blackheath, SE10

363.46 per week (1575 pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with a large reception room and generous bedrooms, moments from Blackheath and Greenwich Park. Read more.

New Cross Road, New Cross, SE14

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering contemporary living in the heart of Deptford this fantastic two bedroom third floor flat in a secure development boasts a high standard of finish throughout. Read more.

Celestial Gardens, Lee, SE13

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a secure gated community, this charming two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape