This stunning two bedroom split-level apartment is finished to an exceptional standard and boasts bright contemporary interiors with a superb open-plan living space, mezzanine bedroom and lovely private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom third floor apartment
- Set within a fabulous brand new development
- Impressive reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely South-facing private balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Mezzanine second double bedroom also with en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enviably situated in the heart of Blackheath Village which offers a superb selection of boutique shops, restaurants and cafes as well as Blackheath Station and the lovely green open spaces of the Heath itself.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 888 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.