Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties to rent in Lower Holloway, N7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lower Holloway, N7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Lower Holloway, N7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Thane Villas, Holloway, N7

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat which is placed on the ground floor of a charming period house featuring off-street parking space, an exceptionally large private garden and stylish living space. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout. Read more.

Clock View Crescent, Islington, N7

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers generous living and entertaining space with sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout while being set in a recently completed development with a private balcony. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Holloway, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic development is located moments from the Arsenal Stadium and the amenities of Holloway Road this fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern features and excellent living and entertaining space. Read more.

Medina Road, Finsbury Park, N7

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This beautifully arranged two bedroom maisonette offers stylish light and airy interiors with modern fixtures and fittings and is found on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Drayton Park, Islington, N5

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat on the third floor is perfectly placed in a desired modern development and benefits modern fixtures and fittings, large terrace and additional balcony. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a superb modern development with porter service, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts master bedroom with en suite and modern fitted kitchen. Read more.

Queensland Road, Holloway, N7

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, sixth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a quiet tree-lined residential street, this fabulous two bedroom, first floor flat boasts beautiful interiors with high ceilings and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Ronalds Road, Islington, N5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy two bedroom flat is offered in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an unusual low level windows and a superb location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period property and boasts large, light and airy rooms as well as benefiting from a rear terrace. Read more.

Eden Grove, Holloway, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat offering bright and spacious accommodation and an ideal location within a striking school conversion in Holloway. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulously situated opposite the new Emirates Arsenal Stadium, this bright and airy two bedroom flat is presented to a high standard. Read more.

York Way, Holloway, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat boasting sought-after views across London and set in a purpose-built block moments from amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape