Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 studio properties for sale in Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Portland Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

Site for sale

This centrally located plot of land, offers ample space and has an expired planning permission for a three storey building, which includes two one bedroom flats and a commercial unit. Freehold. Read more.

Knollys Road, Streatham, SW16

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Cargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25

250000 - 270000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x Studio for sale

This gorgeous new contemporary development offers a fantastic range of studio apartments, boasting bright interiors with carefully designed living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Gipsy Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated close to the Crystal Palace triangle, this lovely studio flat is bright and airy throughout offering a well proportioned living space with a separate bedroom area and integrated kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Woodside Green, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located opposite Woodside Green, this spacious ground floor studio flat has been finished to a good standard and offers a separate modern kitchen and white suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Penge Road, South Norwood, SE25

179000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Whitehorse Road, Thornton Heath, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This well proportioned ground floor studio flat, offers sizeable accommodation with open-plan kitchen, bathroom and private off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Knights Hill, West Norwood, SE27

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

Situated close to the amenities of West Norwood, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a generous double garage perfect for conversion (STPP). Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1