Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 63 2 bedroom properties for sale in Peckham, SE15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Peckham, SE15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Peckham, SE15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Choumert Road, Peckham, SE15

1100000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent two bedroom Victorian house, offers bright and stylish interior, separate workshop with garage, beautiful rear garden and is located on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Howbury Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A great two bedroom house benefiting from spacious entertaining accommodation with well proportioned living space and a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Giles Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a converted Grade II Arts and Crafts hospital this trendy loft-style apartment in a fabulous location, benefits from outside balcony space and off street secure gated parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mary Datchelor House, Camberwell, SE5

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Scylla Road, Nunhead, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming, two bedroom cottage style house has a large reception room with feature fireplace, private decked garden, two double bedrooms and plentiful space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Peckham Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Peckham surrounded by a wealth of amenities, this stylish two bedroom, split-level apartments benefits from a bright and open-plan interior with large windows. Leasehold. Read more.

Barforth Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A desirable, well presented two bedroom flat, on a quiet residential road in Nunhead, boasting a generous layout of spacious rooms, with close amenities and public transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Dewar Street, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation large reception room with separate dining and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kinsale Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Walmer Castle Court, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two double bedroom, first floor flat has a naturally bright dual-aspect reception room with space for dining, large bedrooms, high ceilings and wooden flooring. Leasehold. Read more.

Peckham Hill Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous, recently redesigned two bedroom garden flat that boasts stylish, spacious interior, well appointed accommodation and a lovely rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Evan Cook Close, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, this grand two bedroom flat is set within a private modern development moments from transport and amenities and offers ample living space, double bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bushey Hill Road, Camberwell, SE5

565000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peckham Grove, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom second floor apartment boasts amazing décor throughout, ample living space, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, and a large open-plan reception room/kitchen leading out to a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bermondsey Works, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious two bedroom, third floor apartment offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, an open-plan kitchen and a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bermondsey Works, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This unique two bedroom villa is beautifully arranged over the fourth and fifth floors with luxurious fixtures and fittings, complete with a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Evan Cook Close, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the third floor of a modern block of apartments, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior as well as a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Camberwell Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a uniquely arranged, split-level layout as well as a bright and spacious interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Highshore Road, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This lovely two double bedroom, ground floor flat boasts naturally bright and spacious accommodation, period features, dining room and plentiful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Sumner Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the third floor of a well maintained, modern block, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from a bright interior as well as two private balconies with great city views. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Way, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the picturesque St George's Way, this large modern two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and stylish interior with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bird in Bush Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts bright and modern interior with stunning private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Longley Street, Bermondsey, SE1

480000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts a fantastic reception room with feature fireplace, two good-sized bright bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Cator Street, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat, is set within a purpose-built development and offers well proportioned accommodation, benefiting from a private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal London Buildings, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this two bedroom third floor flat is set within a period building offering a spacious living area, two double bedrooms and plenty of storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Montpelier Road, Peckham, SE15

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts well-presented interior with great open-plan living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Peckham Grove, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, this generous two bedroom flat is set within a wonderful modern development, offering a well proportioned living area, double bedrooms and high-quality fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Longley Street, Bermondsey, SE1

445000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Lausanne Road, Telegraph Hill, SE15

440000 Recently sold

This attractive split-level two bedroom maisonette boasts a bright and airy living space with generous reception room, modern kitchen, double bedrooms and good storage. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Building, Peckham, SE15

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Don Phelan Close, Camberwell Green, SE5

425000 Recently sold

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts bright and modern interiors with spacious reception room, gorgeous kitchen and private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Don Phelan Close, Camberwell, SE5

424999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Linsey Street, South Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development this stylish two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished throughout and boasts a lovely reception room, South-facing private balcony and a sleek fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Tower Mill Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and boasts bright and airy interior with large reception room and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Geldart Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor, two bedroom flat offers a large open-plan reception room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and plentiful space throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hopewell Street, Camberwell, SE5

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Borland Road, Nunhead, SE15

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and offers bright reception room, open-plan kitchen and double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stubbs Drive, South Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, a smart semi-open-plan kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Rossetti Road, Bermondsey, SE16

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Chandler Way, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Smartly presented throughout this generous two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a charming area moments from Burgess Park, offering a quality open-plan living area, double bedrooms and quality fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Wells Way, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This modern two bedroom flat is generously proportioned with it's open-plan reception/kitchen area, adjoining balcony as well as private, gated underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Stopes Street, Peckham, SE15

399999 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Great two bedroom house, arranged over two floors, offering a spacious reception room, airy kitchen, two generous bedrooms and a rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kimpton Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an ideal location for the local amenities and transport links of Camberwell, this charming two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a complete recent renovation. Leasehold. Read more.

Kelly Avenue, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an excellent location for the local amenities of Peckham, this smart two bedroom flat is generously proportioned offering a wonderful open-plan accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Way, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom flat is located on the second floor boasting a spacious reception room with doors to a Juliette balcony, open-plan fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Pennack Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom first floor flat, offers a bigger-than-average living space with ample reception room, double bedrooms and lovely private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Tovy House, South Bermondsey, SE1

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the tenth floors, this two bedroom flat boasts large open-plan reception room, smart kitchen with private balcony and two generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

St Marys Road, Peckham, SE15

390000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned two bedroom flat, in good condition throughout and situated in residential Peckham, close to a good source of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Sumner Road, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat offering well proportioned and presented interiors, pleasant balcony with views towards the Shard and convenient, residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

Elmington Road, Camberwell, SE5

380000 Recently sold

Situated in a quiet residential area, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from neutral décor, well proportioned accommodation and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Yarnfield Square, Peckham, SE15

380000 Recently sold

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat, is set within a purpose-built development ad boasts well proportioned accommodation with two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Pennack Road, Peckham, SE15

380000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peckham Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well located for the amenities of Camberwell, this generously proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in quality condition offering double bedrooms, quality fixtures and private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Peckham Rye, Peckham Rye, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and stylish two bedroom third floor flat offering a spacious interior and a great location moments from Peckham Rye Common and general amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Friary Estate, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom second floor flat, boasts bright and spacious accommodation, and benefits from a private balcony and plentiful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Neville Close, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This delightful two bedroom fourth floor flat is set within a purpose-built development and it has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features bright and modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Mawbey House, Old Kent Road, South Bermondsey, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development this two bedroom third floor flat boasts generously sized rooms throughout with a bright and spacious reception room, two double bedrooms and well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Ilderton Road, South Bermondsey, SE15

315000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period conversion block in the heart of Bermondsey this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room and bright interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Old Kent Road, Peckham, SE15

300000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in a great condition throughout, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat, benefits from airy interior and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Rye Lane, Peckham, SE15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A good sized two bedroom flat in good condition throughout boasting a generous layout situated in residential Peckham near a wide variety of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pelican Estate, Peckham, SE15

270000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well located for transport and amenities, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat is smartly presented offering ample living space and private balcony with charming views. Leasehold. Read more.

Pelican Estate, Peckham, SE15

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Yarnfield Square, Peckham, SE15

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Dominic and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Dominic Butler1