Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Peckham, SE15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Peckham, SE15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Peckham, SE15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

East Dulwich Road, East Dulwich, SE15

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a lovely modern development moments from the beautiful green open spaces of Peckham Rye this spacious two bedroom flat offers a fabulous open-plan reception room, private garden and two large double bedrooms. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Peckham Grove, Peckham, SE15

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom second floor apartment boasts amazing d├ęcor throughout, ample living space, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, and a large open-plan reception room/kitchen leading out to a private balcony. Read more.

Neville Close, Peckham, SE15

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful two bedroom fourth floor flat is set within a purpose-built development and it has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features bright and modern interiors. Read more.

Kelly Avenue, Peckham, SE15

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an excellent location for the local amenities of Peckham, this smart two bedroom flat is generously proportioned offering a wonderful open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Ilderton Road, South Bermondsey, SE15

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a period conversion block in the heart of Bermondsey this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room and bright interiors throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape