Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in Phillimore Estate, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Phillimore Estate, W8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Phillimore Estate, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly desirable location, this spacious lower ground floor one bedroom flat, offers an exceptional open-plan dining room, modern kitchen and a lovely reception room with feature fireplace. Read more.

Campden Hill Road, Kensington, W8

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a lovely terrace and great location, this fantastic, bright and recently refurbished one bedroom flat is well arranged on the third floor of this period conversion with lift and porter. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities of High Street Kensington, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers a stunning reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely bedroom. Read more.

Mall Chambers, Notting Hill, W8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for Kensington and Notting Hill this charming one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished and offers comfortable, stylish living. Read more.

Campden Hill Road, Kensington, W8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the fashionable shops and amenities of Notting Hill Gate and Kensington High Street, this bright, modern one bedroom flat benefits from lift access, porterage and private balcony. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape