Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Primrose Hill, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Primrose Hill, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Primrose Hill, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Jamestown Road, Camden, NW1

625000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably situated moments from the heart of Camden this fantastic one bedroom apartment boasts brilliant, spacious interiors throughout finished to a high contemporary standard, also benefits from a lift and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Princess Road, Primrose Hill, NW1

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Broxwood Way, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Erskine Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Oliver and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Oliver Venn1