Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 1 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hardwicks Square, Wandsworth, SW18

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious one bedroom flat is well located within central Wandsworth, offering bright and modern accommodation within with private balcony and neutral d├ęcor. Read more.

Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, SW18

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom sixth floor apartment located in Wandsworth boasts bright and airy accommodation, spacious reception room, smart open-plan kitchen, attractive bathroom, private balcony and underground parking. The property also benefits from a 24-hour concierge. Read more.

Osiers Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom apartment boasts beautifully presented living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen and balcony, set within a modern riverside development. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Keswick Road, East Putney, SW15

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic location close to amenities, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts a recent refurbishment throughout offering a bright and modern accommodation, stylish shower room and fantastic location in Putney. Read more.

Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment offering bright and contemporary living space with 21' reception room, open-plan kitchen and balcony, set within a sought-after waterside development. Read more.

Clarence Lane, Roehampton, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic newly built one bedroom apartment offering beautifully finished living space with bright and attractive rooms benefiting from stylish open-plan kitchen, garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Modder Place, West Putney, SW15

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street moments from Putney High Street, this stunning one bedroom flat comprises a gorgeous reception room, a sleek modern kitchen as well as a beautiful private garden. Read more.

Wimbledon Park Road, Southfields, SW18

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning, one bedroom ground floor flat presents plenty of period charm with cast fireplaces and original wood flooring. The property also offers modern fittings and a pretty private garden. Read more.

Osiers Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom apartment boasts beautifully presented living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen and balcony, set within a modern riverside development. Read more.

Alton Road, Roehampton, SW15

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a lovely period conversion, this beautiful one bedroom flat is bright and spacious within boasting a lovely open-plan reception room, stylish bathroom and excellent location to Putney Village. Read more.

Medfield Street, Putney Heath, SW15

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom flat offering well presented living space set within a lovely period conversion and benefiting from bright reception room, modern kitchen and fantastic 27' garden. Read more.

Clarence Lane, Roehampton, SW15

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom apartment offering beautifully finished living space with bright and attractive rooms, a stylish open-plan kitchen, a garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Kersfield Road, Putney, SW15

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet residential street, this bright one bedroom flat offers ample accommodation with a well proportioned bedroom along with a spacious open-plan kitchen and reception room. Read more.

Newnes Path, Putney, SW15

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright interior, this one bedroom second floor flat offers a spacious reception, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, a good sized bedroom and is located in a peaceful area of West Putney. Read more.

Windlesham Grove, Southfields, SW19

271.15 per week (1175 pcm) £1,627 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive and well presented one bedroom flat directly overlooks communal gardens and boasts a private entrance, balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape