Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Langside Avenue, Putney, SW15

392 per week (1699 pcm) £2,352 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated close to Barnes Common, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented living space with 18' reception room and conservatory, further benefiting from attractive 35' garden. Read more.

Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, SW18

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom sixth floor apartment located in Wandsworth boasts bright and airy accommodation, spacious reception room, smart open-plan kitchen, attractive bathroom, private balcony and underground parking. The property also benefits from a 24-hour concierge. Read more.

Clockhouse Place, Putney, SW15

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat offering light and contemporary accommodation with 16' reception room and smart kitchen, situated within a stylish development with off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment offering bright and contemporary living space with 21' reception room, open-plan kitchen and balcony, set within a sought-after waterside development. Read more.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after development in Putney, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well presented living space boasting a large reception room and benefiting from lovely communal gardens and off-street parking. Read more.

Clarence Lane, Roehampton, SW15

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic newly built one bedroom apartment offering beautifully finished living space with bright and attractive rooms benefiting from stylish open-plan kitchen, garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Modder Place, West Putney, SW15

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street moments from Putney High Street, this stunning one bedroom flat comprises a gorgeous reception room, a sleek modern kitchen as well as a beautiful private garden. Read more.

Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is located in a fantastic area of East Putney and boasts large rooms, beautiful communal garden and private patio, and is within easy reach of the local shops and amenities. Read more.

Putney High Street, Putney, SW15

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in the heart of Putney, this superb one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space with large reception room and stylish kitchen. Read more.

Brewhouse Lane, Putney, SW15

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful purpose-built development, this stylish one bedroom apartment benefits from comfortable accommodation with modern features. Read more.

Mapleton Road, Wandsworth, SW18

325.38 per week (1410 pcm) £1,953 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom sixth floor flat is bright and spacious within, boasting a beautiful open-plan reception room, modern shower-room, roof terrace and fantastic location within central Wandsworth. Read more.

Clarence Lane, Roehampton, SW15

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom apartment offering beautifully finished living space with bright and attractive rooms, a stylish open-plan kitchen, a garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Newnes Path, Putney, SW15

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright interior, this one bedroom second floor flat offers a spacious reception, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, a good sized bedroom and is located in a peaceful area of West Putney. Read more.

Melrose Road, West Hill, SW18

277 per week (1201 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for amenities, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented accommodation with 16' reception room and smart kitchen, set within a beautiful period property. Read more.

Kersfield Road, Putney, SW15

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet residential street, this bright one bedroom flat offers ample accommodation with a well proportioned bedroom along with a spacious open-plan kitchen and reception room. Read more.

Cortis Road, Putney Heath, SW15

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished throughout this attractive one bedroom third floor flat presents bright and airy interiors with spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Read more.

Tunworth Crescent, Roehampton, SW15

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With stunning views across Richmond Park, this lovely one bedroom flat is bright and spacious within boasting a good-sized double bedroom, private balcony and excellent location to both Barnes and Richmond. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape