Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Regent's Park, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Regent's Park, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Regent's Park, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dorset Square, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period property on a beautiful garden square, this fabulous one bedroom apartment provides elegant living space with high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous contemporary development and features high-quality fixtures, two private terraces and a stunning location moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Princess Road, Primrose Hill, NW1

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fabulous one bedroom second floor flat set within a sought-after block in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the amenities of the High Street and the open spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a smart residential building this generous one bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Delancey Street, Camden Town, NW1

469950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1