Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Sands End, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sands End, SW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Sands End, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated on the 17th floor of a superb waterside development, this three bedroom apartment features state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings and two private balconies with impressive views over London. Read more.

Lensbury Avenue, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1595 per week (6912 pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Providing stunning river views from the balcony, this stylish three bedroom, fourth floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation, access to communal gardens and a 24-hour porter. Read more.

Chelsea Vista, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1450 per week (6284 pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering generously proportioned living and entertaining space filled with natural light and beautiful river views, this stunning three bedroom riverside apartment is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Central Avenue, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom flat, arranged over two floors, offering direct views of the River Thames; comprising of a spacious reception room, sleek fully integrated kitchen and three brilliant double bedrooms. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chelsea Creek, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a prestigious new development, this exceptional three bedroom, fourth floor apartment benefits open-plan living space, an en suite master bedroom and an on-site communal spa, gym and 24-hour porter. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Featuring stunning river views and excellent proportions, this eighth floor penthouse offers bright and modern accommodation with porter and one underground parking space. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Imperial Wharf, SW6

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

With sizeable 20' bright reception room, two en suites and balcony this smart three bedroom flat has a distinctly contemporary feel and a sought-after riverside address. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape