Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 3 bedroom properties for sale in Stoke Newington, N16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stoke Newington, N16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Stoke Newington, N16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sydner Road, Stoke Newington, N16

1200000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A stunning three bedroom house with additional study boasting exceptionally spacious interiors, a rear courtyard garden and a great location close to the amenities of Mare Street and Stoke Newington Church Street. Freehold. Read more.

Albion Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous three bedroom house features beautiful period features throughout combined with stylish interiors and benefits from an excellent location. Freehold. Read more.

Darville Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house boasts bright and spacious interiors featuring three large reception rooms, a separate kitchen and a cellar. Freehold. Read more.

The Old School House, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful recently converted school this contemporary three bedroom apartment features high-quality design throughout with an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince George Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting beautifully presented interiors throughout, this well presented three bedroom house provides contemporary and bright accommodation arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Cowper Road, Stoke Newington, N16

800000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Northwold Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from an excellent location this fabulous three bedroom house offers bright interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Green Lanes, Stoke Newington, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house offers bright, neutral d├ęcor throughout and benefits from an excellent location moments from wide range of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Newington Green, Stoke Newington, N16

699995 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This attractive three bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors offers period features along with high ceilings throughout, and benefits from a large private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Arundel Grove, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors throughout, benefiting from a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Alconbury Road, Stoke Newington, E5

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Lydford Close, Stoke Newington, N16

600000 Recently sold

Benefiting from an excellent location this fantastic three bedroom maisonette features bright and well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Mayville Estate, Mildmay, N16

550000 Recently sold

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and benefits from an excellent location close to a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Hill, Stamford Hill, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently refurbished to offer modern, bright interiors this fantastic three bedroom flat is arranged over the third and fourth floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Bethune Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This superb three bedroom flat is arranged on the third floor of a smart residential block and benefits from bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Crossway, Stoke Newington, N16

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stamford Hill, Stamford Hill, N16

OIEO 375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Busson1