Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wenlock Basin, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wenlock Basin, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Wenlock Basin, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Paul Street, Angel, N1

1250000 - 1300000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom houses for sale

The St Pauls Road development offers unique two bedroom house which combine contemporary interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Wenlock Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This superb two bedroom, mezzanine flat boasts exceptional living space in a converted warehouse, excellently situated moments from the heart of Angel Islington. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

965000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within the prestigious and sought-after Canal Building this fabulous two bedroom live/work flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location and stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Pump House Crescent, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the beautiful Kew Bridge Road over looking the river, This stunning two bedroom flat is incredibly stylish throughout, boasting a private balcony, 24-hour concierge, underground parking and communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

St Peters Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a private balcony, a kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom duplex further benefits from its superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

Emily Street, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment combines contemporary d├ęcor with high-specification fixtures and offers a wonderful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Buxton Court, Wenlock Basin, N1

489950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alex and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alex Leigh1