Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0

440000 - 495000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The apartments at Mint Walk present the best of contemporary living, the development offers aspirational lifestyles as well as comprising highly desirable homes, many of which benefit from skyline views. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Central Square, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the twelfth floor of a luxuriously modern block of apartments, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Scarbrook Road, Croydon, CR0

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a centrally located modern development and comprises stunning accommodation with high ceilings and ample entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom fifth floor apartment at Mint Walk presents the best of contemporary living and offers aspirational lifestyles as well as comprising highly desirable home, also benefiting from a skyline views. Leasehold. Read more.

Surrey House, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from an amazing central location, this fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat, is set within a secure new development and boasts bright and airy interior. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Completed to a high standard throughout, this brand new two bedroom ninth floor flat, offers bright and stylish accommodation with unrivalled attention to detail. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Town, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom end-of-terrace house, offers bright and well equipped kitchen, with modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from an amazing central location, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat, is set within a secure new development and boasts bright and airy interior. Leasehold. Read more.

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sheldon Street, Croydon, CR0

299950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from a fantastic central location, this two bedroom house, boasts ample reception room, double bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sumner Road, Croydon, CR0

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

London Road, Croydon, CR0

275000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom first floor flat is presented in great condition throughout and boasts bight and spacious accommodation in a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1