Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties to rent in West End, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West End, W1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in West End, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Picton Place, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a portered development on a peaceful road, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with high ceilings and lots of natural light. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on the first floor of a secure building this superb one bedroom apartment offers spacious, stylish and naturally bright interiors throughout, offering an excellent roof terrace with ample space to dine. Read more.

Wardour Mews, Soho, W1F

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ticked away from the hustle and bustle of Soho on a quiet mews, this fabulous one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with fresh modern décor. Read more.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, bright décor and a superb location in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. Read more.

Wardour Mews, Soho, W1F

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom apartment offering stylish living space on a peaceful mews, moments from the vibrant amenities of fashionable Soho. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location just off Oxford Street, this one bedroom flat is situated on the fourth floor of a wonderful, secure building within easy reach of Hyde Park and the facilities of Mayfair. Read more.

Barrett Street, Marylebone, W1U

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom flat offering great entertaining space with a private terrace and a superb location in this modern complex, just moments from Bond Street and Oxford Street. Read more.

Avery Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within the heart of Mayfair, this bright and stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space, modern fixtures and fittings and a superb location moments from a wealth of high-range shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Berwick Street, Soho, W1F

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom second floor apartment offers neutral décor throughout, bright and airy accommodation and boats a fantastic location. Read more.

Macklin Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom second floor flat offers modern interiors throughout and benefits from a prime location in Covent Garden. Read more.

Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, WC2E

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom flat has been wonderfully refurbished to a high standard and features ample living space, wood floors and a fabulous location just off the Strand and moments from Covent Garden Market. Read more.

Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom first floor flat ideally located in the heart of Covent Garden offers charming and generous living space throughout. Read more.

Fetter Lane, Farringdon, EC4A

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom sixth floor flat situated within a modern development benefiting from well proportioned living space and concierge in a sought-after location. Read more.

Theobalds Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation throughout with bright décor and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

D'Arblay Street, Soho, W1F

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning studio apartment is located in the heart of fashionable Soho and boasts beautiful vaulted ceilings and fresh, crisp interiors, providing a bright, inviting atmosphere throughout. Read more.

Kingsway Mansions, Holborn, WC1R

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a beautiful period building on a peaceful square, this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation with bright interiors. Read more.

Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1R

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart one bedroom flat in the desirable Cavendish Mansions building, offering bright interiors in great condition and a unique layout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape