Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Percy Laurie House, Putney, SW15

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A truly stunning two bedroom first floor apartment with a spacious terrace, gated off-street underground parking, concierge and great entertaining space throughout. Presented in fantastic condition. Read more.

Rotherwood Road, West Putney, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just off Lower Richmond Road next to the River Thames, this charming two bedroom ground floor flat is wonderfully presented throughout offering two good-sized double bedrooms, cellar and private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lower Richmond Road, West Putney, SW15

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom flat located only moments from the Thames, the property offers generous living space with large reception room and smart kitchen. Read more.

Warwick Drive, Putney, SW15

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright two bedroom flat is situated moments from amenities and benefits from spacious accommodation with a private balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Clarendon Drive, Putney, SW15

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a lovely period conversion, this beautiful two bedroom flat is wonderfully bright and spacious within benefiting from a stylish and modern interior and quiet location within central Putney. Read more.

Warwick Drive, Putney, SW15

342.69 per week (1485 pcm) £2,057 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom flat is located moments from Barnes Common and boasts a balcony leading from the reception room and off-street parking. Read more.

Gipsy Lane, West Putney, SW15

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to Barnes Common, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts well presented living space with 15' reception room, smart kitchen and two good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape